Our beautiful vacation rental is located in the heart of downtown Bentonville in Northwest Arkansas
- Interested in reserving the entire house as a vacation rental? You can reserve it through Airbnb at https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/17585650?s=51.
- Interested in reserving our former innkeeper’s quarters (studio apartment above the garage)? Reserve via Airbnb at: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/23019408?s=51.
- Interested in owning Laughlin House? Our amazing, one-of-a-kind property is for sale. Contact Michelle Dearing at Midtown Associates, https://mymidtownagents.com, 479-268-5170. Zoned ‘Downtown Edge’, our nearly 4,600 sq. ft. house sits on .41-acres and is perfect for any number of uses, including residence, office, retail, co-working space, or bed and breakfast. And our location on the corner of Main and NW 3rd Streets puts us right in the heart of the downtown Bentonville action – one block from the Square, Razorback Greenway trails, Compton Gardens, Lawrence Plaza, Walmart Neighborhood Market, and more.
Our property features richly appointed rooms with a mixture of Victorian charm, stately elegance, contemporary comfort and a sprinkling of whimsy. With gorgeous woodwork, stained glass, and stunning craftsmanship, every room in the house will captivate guests and embrace you with the comforts of home.
Settle in, then venture out to get a flavor for local attractions. Our getaway is right in the middle of it all: within two blocks of excellent dining, shopping, galleries and weekly events on the historic Bentonville Square. Take in the Walmart 5-10 Visitor’s Center, Compton Gardens, and Lawrence Plaza Splash Park and Ice Rink. Explore Bentonville’s extensive system of paved and off-road bike trails or walk to the magnificent Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art, only 3/4 of a mile down a beautifully landscaped art trail.
As a former bed and breakfast, the main vacation rental features four bedrooms and four bathrooms. Three of the bedrooms are comfortably appointed suites, each with private en-suite bathroom, private sitting room(s), HDTVs and DVD players, complimentary snacks and bottled waters, and free wireless internet.
- Our Gryphon Quarters suite is our largest luxury first-floor suite with king bed, large en-suite bath, and private sitting room.
- The Parlor Suite, our first-floor Victorian suite with queen bed, en-suite bath, private porch and adjoining parlor overlooks the corner yard and gazebo.
- The Ebe Room is a queen bedroom on the first floor across the hall from a small bathroom with clawfoot tub/shower.
- On the second floor you’ll find The Laught (pronounced “Loft”), our largest suite comprising the entire second floor of the house, featuring a bedroom with a king-sized bed, two sitting rooms, a wetbar area and en-suite bath.
The former Innkeepers Quarters (available to reserve separately) is a studio apartment above the garage, featuring a king sized bed, king-sized sofa bed, fully equipped kitchen, en-suite bathroom with shower, and a 300-sq. ft. storage/closet area downstairs.
Explore our site for more information about Laughlin House, its history and the surrounding area. We hope to see you soon!